Troop 41 Owassipe Crew 2019
Summer Camp 2020Summer Camp 2020 will take place Saturday, July 18th - Saturday, July 25th at the Owasippe Scout Reservation in Twin Lakes, Michigan. Follow these three easy steps to register. (Registration deadline is Tuesday, May 8th):
Step 1: Fill out online registration form by following this link: Register for Owasippe 2020.
Step 2: Download the Required Forms packet (link in right hand column).In this packet you will find two required items that need to be completed:
- BSA Medical Forms Parts A, B, and C. (Note: Part C requires an exam by a physician. You also need to make a photocopy of your medical insurance card, both front and back.)
- Three Strikes Discipline Policy Acknowledgement
- Equine Liability (required for horse-back trail rides)
- ATV Participation Agreement (required for scouts signed up for ATV programs)
- Mountain Bike Agreement (Available to Scouts 14 or older and First Class or above.)
- Dietary Restriction Form
Step 3: Review the Program information (link in right-hand column).This contains a list of merit badge programs you can sign up for. Send your selections to Mr. Estes (see Troop News Blast emails for contact information).
All Forms Are Due By Tuesday, May 12, 2020!These forms can be delivered to Assistant Scoutmaster Jeremy Van Ek either at a Troop meeting or at his residence (329 Scott Ave., Glen Ellyn). Contact Mr. Van Ek with any questions (see Troop News Blast emails for contact information). For a ton more information, visit the Owasippe Camp Wolverine page.
Download Camp Forms!
(Feel free to contact Registrar Jeremy Van Ek with any questions)
Download this Overview Info packet for key overview information.
Required Forms Pack must be completed by May 12, 2020.
Optional Forms Pack for other activities like ATV, Mountain Bikes, Horseback, and Dietary Restrictions. Also due May 12, 2020.
Activities Information (list of merit badges, etc.).
Information and required forms for adults.