- This event has passed.
Devil’s Lake Campout
August 23, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - August 25, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
We’re off to Devil’s Lake State Park, south of Baraboo, Wisconsin. Known for its 500 foot high quartzite bluffs along the 360 acre lake, created by a glacier during the last ice age approximately 12,000 years ago. Be sure to pack the weather; remember that you will need hiking/climbing shoes. There is an additional charge of $50 for this campout to pay for a guide/professional climber and any required gear. All scouts attending will be climbing.
- Scout Event Cost: $75
- Registration Cutoff: 2019-08-16 (Hard date due to climbing reservation)
- Online Signup Link: Devils Lake Registration Form
- Departure Location: 800 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 (Old Dominick’s Parking Lot)
- Departure Date and Time: Friday, August 23, 2019, 6:00 PM
- Return Location: 800 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 (Old Dominick’s Parking Lot)
- Return Date and Time: Sunday, August 25, 2019, 12:00 PM
- Contact: Mr. Basso