- This event has passed.
March 16, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - March 18, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
WELCOME BACK TO WINTER ADVENTURE! We will be staying at the Three Fires Council Adventure Camp in Rochelle, IL, in cabins. We plan on an exciting weekend packed full of advancement and adventure. By day, gather wood and practice your fire building skills, teach an advancement requirement, and explore the grounds. At night, weather permitting, there may be capture the flag in the surrounding fields. Come back and enjoy a snack and a cup of hot chocolate. Be sure to pack accordingly, plenty of warm clothing, a change of shoes and socks, warm sleeping bags and liners. Tent camping is available to those that want to challenge the weather. Remember to bring daypacks for the trail and check your packing list. Remember to eat dinner before you go; we’ll have patrol snacks later in the evening.
- Campout Cost: $30
- Event Dates: 3/16/2018 – 3/18/2018
- Registration Cutoff: 3/5/2018 11:59 PM
- Online Signup Link: Adventure Camp Signup
- Departure Location: 800 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 (Old Dominick’s Parking Lot)
- Departure Date and Time: Friday, March 16th, 2018 at 6:00 PM
- Return Location: 800 Roosevelt Rd, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 (Old Dominick’s Parking Lot)
- Return Date and Time: Sunday, March 18th, 2018 at ~12:00 PM